Get the credit card that rewards you for being Texan. The I AM A TEXAN Rewards Visa.

Perhaps he is thumbing his nose at Governor Greg Abbott who opposes bringing unvetted refugees to Texas; but whatever President Obama is thinking is sure to have Texans up in arms.

In a plan released yesterday and only reported on by Fox News, the Obama Administration is looking at housing refugees in existing military housing at Fort Hood, Texas and other military bases around Texas and the nation.

Many already feel as if Obama is letting in a trojan horse by bringing Syrian refugees to the United States, some going so far as to call it ‘a Muslim invasion orchestrated by the first Muslim president’. Now, I’m not going to go that far, but I am going to go out on a limb here and emphatically say that the administration must know that Texans and military families will oppose this action. Instead of announcing this plan, and asking Congress to pass legislation, it appears that Obama is using his executive authority as commander in chief to allocate defense resources to house refugees.

Furthermore, according to some defense officials, some services that are depended upon by military members, such as on-base child care and some urgent medical care may be re-allocated to the refugee population. This would force military spouses to find alternatives off-post (and at a greater cost), and in many cases would force them to have to quit working to stay home with their kids.

The full story can be found here.

One thing is clear… with this administration (and every other one), it is important to pay attention to the news releases they send out on the weekends and holidays. That’s when they try to pull one over on the American people.

If you oppose housing refugees at Fort Hood and other installations, you can call John Cornyn and Ted Cruz and ask for them to introduce legislation blocking refugees being housed at the same locations as our military equipment and personnel. The number to call, for both, is the Capitol Hill switchboard at 202-224-3121.

Comment section below!

What do you think about this? Comment section below!