Skip to content
Get the credit card that rewards you for being Texan. The I AM A TEXAN Rewards Visa.
- Your underwear is $10 for a three-pack.
- If you are 34 and single, nobody notices.
- Everything on your face stays its original color.
- You can quietly enjoy a car ride from the passenger’s seat.
- Three pairs of shoes are more than enough.
- Car mechanics tell you the truth.
- You can quietly watch a game with your buddy for hours without thinking, “He must be mad at me.”
- Same work…more pay.
- Gray hair and wrinkles only add character.
- Wedding dress — $2,000. Tuxedo rental — 75 bucks.
- Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat.
- You know stuff about tanks.
- A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase.
- You can open all your own jars.
- Dry cleaners and hair cutters don’t rob you blind.
- You can go to the bathroom without a support group.
- You don’t have to learn to spell a new last name.
- You can leave the motel bed unmade.
- You can kill your own food.
- You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.
- Wedding plans take care of themselves.
- If someone forgets to invite you to something, he or she can still be friends.
- You don’t mooch off other’s desserts.
- You can drop by to see a friend without having to bring a little gift.
- If another guy shows up at the party in the same outfit, you just might become lifelong friends.
- Your pals can be trusted never to trap you with, “So, notice anything different?”
- You are not expected to know the names of more than five colors.
- You don’t have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt.
- You almost never have strap problems in public.
- You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes.
- The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades.
- You don’t have to shave below your neck.
- At least a few belches are expected and tolerated.
- Your belly usually hides your big hips.
- One wallet and one pair of shoes, one color, all seasons.
- You can “do” your nails with a pocketknife.
- You have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache.
- Christmas shopping can be accomplished for 25 relatives, on December 24th, in 45 minutes.
Cover photo credit: AARP
Comment section below!
What do you think about this? Comment section below!
error: Content is protected !!