MOM SAYS SHE FOUND DEAD MOUSE IN SON’S ENERGY DRINK

Get the credit card that rewards you for being Texan. The I AM A TEXAN Rewards Visa.

Stephanie Ann Sanchez posted this photo to Facebook a few days ago:

She reports that a dead mouse was found inside a Monster Energy Drink.

Since her post, the photo has been shared over 30,000 times.

This isn’t the first time that Monster Energy Drinks have contained dead mice.

Back in 2011, FoxNews reported on a dead mouse in a Monster can. (Story here)

There is no statement by Monster concerning the 2017 mouse.

I’ve never had a Monster drink. Now I’m not even close to being tempted.

Somebody needs to check the sanitation at the bottling plant, wherever that is.

Get the credit card that rewards you for being Texan. The I AM A TEXAN Rewards Visa.

 

Feature photo via screengrab

Comment section below!

What do you think about this? Comment section below!

Comments

Comments